Friday, January 24, 2014

Week 5 Menu Plan

Even as I write the title to this post, I can't believe we're already into Week 5 Menu Planning! Since there are some pretty good deals at my grocery store this week that go along with some of the dinners we have found, I thought I'd do some planning around the sales!


Here's what we've come up with for this next week (Starting Sunday):
  • Tuesday - #197 About-15-Minute Soup with Spinach, Artichokes, and Tortellini (Tortellini is BOGO this week at my grocery store.)
  • Wednesday - #217 Spanakopizza (The mozzarella for this pizza is BOGO this week as well!)
  • Thursday - #65 Uptown Down-Home Chili
  • Friday - #150 German Potato Salad with Kielbasa
  • Saturday - #61 Balsamic-Glazed Chicken with Smoked Mozzarella and Garlic Rice Pilaf

Check back for links as we create the meals throughout the week! Pictures are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment