Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tangy Cherry Chicken

Dear Readers,

          Tangy Cherry Chicken! It was okay, I guess. I mean, it was cooked perfectly, but... I just didn't like it. My mom loved it though, and you might, too. The rest of my family thought it was okay, as well. (By the rest of my family, I mean kids. Dad was at work.) This dish is probably delicious. And it was really fun to make!

                                                                      ~ Sophia

Mom's Review: A possible better name for this dish would be Thyme Chicken with a Cherry Chutney. The topping for this is most definitely a chutney, and a good one too! But, if you don't like chutney (like most of my family doesn't), then you may not care for this dish... Just sayin'...

I think it turned out delicious and beautiful! This would get a 5 star rating from me, but I can't speak for the rest of my family.

 

You can find this recipe along with all the other yummy meals we are posting on this blog in the Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats cookbook at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment