Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Big Beef with Garlic Italian Stir-Fry

This dish was scrumptious! The whole family agreed. Sophia made some brown rice to go alongside this dish, but we agreed it really didn't need it. I love the colors and vibrancy of the greens. Anytime I can add fresh veggies to a dish, I feel like the biggest health "foodie" ever. I love eating whole foods and we, as a family, strive to add them whenever we can.


Don't you love our table setting?! My Emily got right to work on this tonight. Afterall, it is my husband's and my 14th Anniversary today! It was so special that she did this for us. And the beautiful flowers were a gift from my hubby.


And the final dish served alongside my favorite wine, Lakeridge Winery's Southern Red. My husband and I visited this winery when we lived in central Florida. And it has stuck with us ever since...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment