Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fall Minestrone


Dear Readers,

          Sorry I haven't been writing. I decided I was going to write more. This recipe is SO good. Personally, my second new favorite! If you try this, it might be to your tastebud's delight! So, we decided that we would not use the cheese rind. And instead of kale, we used mustard greens. Be warned, Rachael Ray likes things spicy. Maybe you do too. But instead of a whole 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, we chose to do a little less. Delicious though. Yum-O!

                                                                        ~ Sophia


This Minestrone was so delicious! Perfect for a rainy weekend, and felt like home-cookin'. Oh, wait! It was home-cooked! I've made other minestrone soups, but this one was definitely my favorite. Our family can't stop talking about how yummy the Turkey Saltimbocca was, but this dish ranked pretty close.     ~ Steph


We found the exact recipe for this one online, so be sure to use it! Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment