Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 4 Menu Plan

Again, running behind this week... This might turn into our trendy cool thing - "the running behind girls"! What do you think?!


As I mentioned before, the whole pasta thing is wearing me down. So, Sophia and I sat down and looked through the cookbook for some different menu options. I'm still missing my salad, but we have a nice open-faced sandwich, a stew, and some other chicken dishes to lift my spirits! Besides, I can always eat my salad at lunch, right?!

Here's this week's Menu Plan:

Sunday - #92 London Broil with Parsley-Horseradish Chimichurri
Monday - #152 Baby and Big Bella Mushroom and Chicken Stew
Tuesday - #254 Italian Open-Faced Sandwiches (This is our busy night!)
Wednesday - #234 Big Beef and Garlic Italian Stir-Fry
Thursday - #285 Golden Raisin and Almond Chicken
Friday - #93 Citrus Lovers Menu: Rosemary-Orange Turkey and Lemon-Butter Broccolini (This recipe is supposed to be pork chops, but as a rule, I don't eat pork, so we substituted turkey breasts.)
Saturday - #204 Mini Turkey Sausage Meatballs with Gnocchi and Tomato Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment