Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pasta with Mushrooms, Spinach, Pumpkin, and Hazelnuts

Dear Readers,

          Sorry the week's been a little rusty, but we're catching up! We made some really good pumpkin pasta with.... let's see.... spinach, mushrooms, pumpkin, and hazelnuts. Yes, definitely, five stars all the way! I really enjoyed it, but then again I've enjoyed everything, haven't I?!
                                                              
                                                                            ~Sophia
         

Mushrooms cooking...


The finished plated dinner! It was delish! You definitely need to like pumpkin and spinach in order to enjoy this dish, but for me it was a winner all around. I loved it!


A slightly different angle... just in case you weren't already enticed to want to smell and taste your computer screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment