Monday, January 13, 2014

Spicy Shrimp with Bok Choy Noodle Bowl

Dear Readers,

          I took my first bite, and... SPICY! I know that it is called "spicy shrimp" for a reason but, Wow! Not only that, but it wasn't the greatest dish either. I think, for all it's worth, two stars from me. Perhaps my LEAST favorite, too. Well, at least it became a noodle bowl. At first, I was afraid it wouldn't turn out so great, but by adding all the pasta, it became less soupy and more of a solid substance. I guess... no, no it wasn't that great and that's all there is to it.

                                                                           ~ Sophia

          Mom here! And all I can say is this dish turned out terribly! The shrimp was overcooked, the general taste of the dish was bland, and I am simply NOT a fan of this one. It definitely needed something... Nevertheless, we had to show you a picture of the final result. Looks pretty, doesn't it?! Moral of the story: Don't judge a dish by its looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment