Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Turkey Tacos

Dinner is served! I love saying that phrase... I get that feeling of accomplishing the task of putting dinner on the table - and a delicious one at that! I love that my daughter is enjoying putting dinner together, serving others, and finding joy in the midst of it. What a precious thing this is to me!

 

Tonight's dinner was Turkey Tacos. This was a nice twist on our typical taco recipe. I was impressed with how much everyone enjoyed it! We served it up "Taco Night" style a la carte. Below is the finished product!


I loved the addition of the green olives and pepper jack cheese. And although the recipe called for salsa verde, I completely forgot to pick some up...

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Now I wish tacos was on the menu for us tonight... you've started a craving! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... :) In college, we made the late night Taco Bell run!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete